Are these addons included in Il2 1946?

These new expansions from X1 Software add dynamic campaigns and nearly three thousand missions between them to your IL2 Sturmovik, Forgotten Battles, Ace Expansion Pack and Pacific Fighters. The incredible depth and replayability of these new add-ons will give you a very long lasting experience.
sapper_astro

Are these addons included in Il2 1946?

Post by sapper_astro »

I ask this as the box of Il2 1946 says it includes 'all previous content from the developers'?

If so, I can get FG,PF,Ace exp, and all these wonderful addons for the princely sum of 50 Aussie dollars.

If not....Are these third party addons? Or are there a few little lies being spun by the devs?[;)]
Hard Sarge

RE: Are these addons included in Il2 1946?

Post by Hard Sarge »

ahhhh

I would have to relook at the info on that game, but I believe they are meaning all the add ons from Ubisoft

so, Aces and the Russian only add ons are suppost to be there, but the 3rd partys will not

(I am not sure if PF is part of it or not, some of the new planes makes it looks like it is)

(I was on stike when it was coming out, so didn't have a chance to pick it up yet :(

kilowatts

Post by kilowatts »

Sarge is correct, FB, AEP and PF are all official 1C/UbiSoft add-ons and are included in 1946. THe 1946 DVD does not include any of the third party add-ons such as Banzai, TLD and CB. 1946 also includes the 'no-name' Pe-2 add-on published early in 2006.

Hard Sarge

Post by Hard Sarge »

Kewl, thanks for clearing that up

rhondabrwn

Post by rhondabrwn »

ORIGINAL: kilowatts

Sarge is correct, FB, AEP and PF are all official 1C/UbiSoft add-ons and are included in 1946. THe 1946 DVD does not include any of the third party add-ons such as Banzai, TLD and CB. 1946 also includes the 'no-name' Pe-2 add-on published early in 2006.

OK, I just installed 1946, will TLD work with this new Ubisoft compilation? I haven't tried to reinstall TLD yet, just wondered if I'm going to be wasting my time or screwing up my new 1946 installation.
Love & Peace,

Far Dareis Mai

My old Piczo site seems to be gone, so no more Navajo Nation pics :(
Hard Sarge

Post by Hard Sarge »

I don't have 46 yet, but at the time before, there were some files that the modders all were using for there verison, and each would overwrite that, but I believe now, they have set aside parts of the files, so new files would not over write them

if so, then TFLs should work with it
mbrien

Post by mbrien »

Hi,
I just installed the Last Days to my IL-2 1946 game and they work great, Just make sure you direct the install to the new 1946 folder.
MLB
Mark Brien
US Army
Hard Sarge

Post by Hard Sarge »

Kewl, good to hear, thanks

Return to “Banzai!, Case Blue, The Last Days IL2 Expansion Packs”