v1.31 Feedback

This forum is for feedback on any Public Beta updates. Feedback and issues related to official releases should go in the Support forum. All Beta version feedback and issues should go here.

Moderator: puresimmer

SittingDuck

v1.31 Feedback

Post by SittingDuck »

Not sure if pitchers are getting recovery for off-days in the playoffs. Looks odd to me.

EDIT: Yep, there is something up. Palmer pitched the second game, threw 109 pitches and after the game he was classified as 'Worn Out'. He then had FIVE days to recover before his next start.

Mind you, my starter recovery is set at 92, whereas default is 81. So there is no way that Palmer should be anything but 'Feeling Dandy'. In fact, he should be overpowering. But instead, he is just classified as 'Good'.

I would think if my starter recovery was set at 40, after five days of recovery he should still be 'Feeling Great'. I think this is also part of why no one can run a 3-man rotation in the playoffs. Granted, that shouldn't always be possible anyhow, depending on usage. But still..

Hitters are not recovering, either.
Woodruff

RE: v1.31 Feedback

Post by Woodruff »

Interesting...I've noticed the opposite problem:

Of my five starting pitchers, my #1 pitcher pitched games 1, 2 and 4. My #2 pitcher pitched games 3 and 5. Sadly, we never made it to game 6.

The only thing I could figure out for why my #1 could start game 2 was because he got SHELLED in game 1 and didn't last but a couple of innings (2, I believe). So hell, he wasn't tired at all!
SittingDuck

RE: v1.31 Feedback

Post by SittingDuck »

Yeah, you have to judge it based on a normal start by a pitcher - going his general amount of IP or pitch count.  Basically, normal fatigue.

Return to “Public Beta Feedback”