Exisiting Multiplayer League Looking for New Owners

Post requests for games and opponents here.

Moderator: puresimmer

XCom

Exisiting Multiplayer League Looking for New Owners

Post by XCom »

The Xtra Innings Baseball League (XIBL) is an existing 16-team Puresim multiplayer league getting ready to begin our second season. We are looking for new members to take over two franchises whose owners have had to leave the league. The league features all fictional players, a salary cap, free agency, and a live amateur draft. If you are tired of beating up on the computer AI and interested in joining an active and competitive online league this is your chance! If you have any interest in joining the XIBL, please send me an e-mail at commish@xibl.net. [:)]
XCom

RE: Exisiting Multiplayer League Looking for New Owners

Post by XCom »

As the XIBL moves into our third season we are again looking for good, active owners to fill a couple of open teams. In addition to featuring all fictional players, free agency, and a live amateur draft the league is focused on the career aspect of Puresim. Teams have a broad minor league system and seasons are simmed relatively quickly so next season is always right around the corner. We have a solid group of friendly and competitive owners and an active forum dedicated to the league. If you have been looking for a stable Puresim multiplayer league this is a great opportunity. Check out our online almanac here

http://www.xibl.net

If you are interested in learning more about the XIBL, please PM me here or send me an e-mail at commish@xibl.net

Thanks!
XCom

Post by XCom »

Yes, there still are people out there playing this game!

The XIBL, the first (and possibly only remaining) Puresim 2007 online league, is still going strong as we are now in the middle of our 12th season. We are always looking for Puresim veterans who are looking to rekindle their love of this game to join us. There really is a whole other side to this game when you play it against other humans.

We currenly are looking to fill one open team and have an active assistant GM program that will allow you to become involved in the league quickly even if the open team becomes filled. Please take a look at the other posts in this topic to get a general idea of the league structure. If you have any interest please PM me here or send me an e-mail at commish@xibl.net

Thanks!
XCom

Post by XCom »

Yes, the XIBL--the one and only online Puresim multiplayer league currently active--is still going strong. As we get prepared to start our 16th season of action we find ourselves in a rare situation with a couple of open teams to fill. This is a great opportunity to get involved with a league where openings are few and far between. We all know Shaun has been working dilligently on improving the challenge of the AI in recent versions of Puresim, but come try the most challenging opponent you can have...your fellow human owners! Several of our owners are regular contributors to these forums including URett, Nukester, and CrashDavis.

Look in previous posts in this thread for more specific details about the league. Don't worry if you are running solo leagues using the most recent version of Puresim, we will help get you setup where you will be able to play in the XIBL and still maintain your solo leagues. If you have any interest in joining us please PM me here or e-mail me at commish@xibl.net

Thanks!

Return to “Opponents Wanted”