Wanted Rules

Discussion of the rules of football and how they pertain to the game.

Moderator: David Winter

22sec

Wanted Rules

Post by 22sec »

A few things I'd like to see:
1. The option not to have a 2 Minute warning. HS and College ball does not have this
2. College and HS overtime rule.
Flashpoint Campaigns Contributor
https://twitter.com/22sec2
Magnum357

RE: Wanted Rules

Post by Magnum357 »

1. I would think that David could add this in the feature in the future, maybe even in a patch for MaxFB.

2. As much as I dislike College OT (Don't like it because it inflates stats and can drag a football game as long as a Baseball game), I think this could be done aswell.
22sec

Post by 22sec »

Yeah the OT can inflate stats, but I have been at a 4 OT, and 5OT game. Both were some of the best football I've ever been at, other than we loss both.
Flashpoint Campaigns Contributor
https://twitter.com/22sec2
Magnum357

Post by Magnum357 »

No offense, but of course it would be good football. Any mistakes and its game over for both teams. I'm just saying that Sudden Death Football can accomplish the same thing. Heck, even NFLE and AFL's Overtime rules I think are a little better then College. But again, this is just my opinion.

I would highly suggest asking David to add College OT in a patch or at least if he makes a MaxFB2.
Breeze

Post by Breeze »

I imagine it'll definitely be in by MaxFB2, since the same rules are also used in the CFL.
firebirds

Post by firebirds »

I think the AFL's over time rule is the best.
Marauders

Post by Marauders »

Adding a none option to the two minute warning like there is in the overtime area would be nice.
Magnum357

Post by Magnum357 »

So you are asking for no "Time Warning" rules Marauder? I think that is probably doable too, but why have no warning rules?
Marauders

Post by Marauders »

So you are asking for no "Time Warning" rules Marauder? I think that is probably doable too, but why have no warning rules?

As 21SEC posted at the top of the thread, American high school and college rules have no warning.

Return to “Rules”