New player, question pllllllease?

Questions regarding the creation of custom graphics (uniforms and stadium art).

Moderator: David Winter

rodeobrando75

New player, question pllllllease?

Post by rodeobrando75 »

Hey guys,
I got this game and love what it can do but I reallyyyyy want to be able
to put my own uni's and helmets but I have NO clue how to do it. I saw in
another post there was a tutorial at FBMax but of course that site
no longer exist. Does anyone else have any kind of a tutorial still hanging
around somewhere that explains how to put your own uniforms and helmets on
the game??? Any info would be so much appreciated, thanks!
Brandon
DONMVP

RE: New player, question pllllllease?

Post by DONMVP »

Just saw your message . I don`t have the instructions any more from that manuel you mentioned . But i can try help if you need it .Over last 10 years i have made maybe 500 uniforms or more . Some fantasy , some pro .As every site and web page shut down over the years . I did save many things that all the guys put out to share. lIKE SHOE FILES , , BASIC UNIFORMS WITH NO LOGOS AND STRIPS , AND SOME OF THE OLDER STADIUMS THAT WERE CREATED AND MODIFIED BY ME AND SEVERAL OTHER GUYS, BY REPAINTING THINGS IN THEM , AND ADDING STUFF ON THE SIDE LINES. , Here`s my email hihodon@yahoo.com , let me know what you know and where you want to start. Can`t answering everything about the game , because i use to ask a lot myself.

don

DONMVP
local8h

Post by local8h »

Hi rodeobrando75,

DONMVP is the man to talk to about uniform creating and editing, I will help along if I know the answer, but I am more in to Stadiums. Sorry no Stadium tutorial, you will just have to get GameSpace (its free) and play around.

Unfortunately you're going to have to be a little or basic Paint or Photoshop savvy to accomplish your goal of creating uniform. As for me its copy and paste,tinker around and trial and error.

Follow this link for FBMAX.com (web.archive) http://web.archive.org/web/200902111830 ... asp#design

the link for Uniform Tutorial by Bassman58 is still available.

or go directly to this link (or save link as) http://web.archive.org/web/201109181848 ... iforms.pdf

Enjoy, as I have been enjoying the game for over 10 years and still the best American Canadian Football game around.

rodeobrando75

Post by rodeobrando75 »

Don and Local thank you both SOOOOO much!
I appreciate all the help, I'm gonna play around with the tutorial this weekend while I'm watching college and nfl... I thought that tutorial I read about on this forum was gone so very glad its not. I'm excited to learn this stuff, im not that "savvy" though but I am definitely gonna give it a good go, I love editing stuff in a couple of my other games but they seem a lot easier to do so though than this one haha.
And thanks Don, if I have any creation questions I get totally stuck on I'll definitely ask if its ok, my email addy is rodeobrando from yahoo so you'll have an idea that its me if you see it.
Thanks again guys I appreciate it!

Return to “Graphics Related”