two questions

Humanity has already fought its war against the machines -- and lost. AI death squads stand watch over every planet and every wormhole, the few remaining human settlements are held captive in orbiting bubbles, and the AIs have turned their attention outward, away from the galaxy, to alien threats or opportunities unknown. This inattention is our only hope: a small resistance, too insignificant even to be noticed by the AI central command, has survived. These are the forces you will command!
noname

two questions

Post by noname »

There are demos at the Arcen gamesite but none of them will download. I have been trying for several days. Anyone have an idea where I might get a demo? Hate to buy a game without seeing it first. Also, what makes this game different from Distant Worlds besides DW being bigger and newer?
Terl

RE: two questions

Post by Terl »

They download for me from here: http://www.arcengames.com/w/index.php/aiwar-downloads

The game is very different from Distant Worlds.
noname

Post by noname »

Thanks Terl, but I have been trying to download from Arcen for a week now and no luck. Tried all four of the windows locations. I'll keep trying, maybe problem is being fixed. I didn't get DW because the learning curve seemed to be a bit too much for me and too much micromanagement. I know that the game is very flexible but I just usually prefer simpler games. Anyway thanks again.
Terl

Post by Terl »

AI War has excellent tutorials and is a lot of fun to play. I had the main game and all expansions for a while now. I also play DW and it is fun but is more complex. The documentation is very good though and after a while you catch on :)

Anonymous

[Deleted]

Post by Anonymous »

[Deleted by Admins]

Return to “AI War Alien Bundle”