Interested in this game

Armada 2526 continues the great tradition of space opera games. You guide your race from its first interstellar journeys, until it becomes a mighty galactic empire. Along the way, you'll explore the galaxy, conduct research, diplomacy and trade, found new colonies, maneuver mighty star fleets, and fight epic battles.

Moderator: MOD_Armada2526

Grimnirsson

Interested in this game

Post by Grimnirsson »

Hi folks,

I'm very interested in this game, but am not sure whether it will run properly on my notebook or not. Since there's no demo available and the Ntronium forum currently doesn't allow me to register (message says registration is disabled...very helpful) I'm asking here.

So, here are my notebook specs, will it work as it should?

http://www.notebookcheck.net/AMD-A-Seri ... 991.0.html

Samsung 2 core AMD A-Series A4-3305M / 1.9 - 2.5 GHz
AMD Radeon HD 6480G integrated gfx card/chip
8 Gb RAM
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit-Edition

And the other question is, I'm mainly interested in a scifi strategy wargame that will allow PbEM, so I can do my turn, send it over to my opponent and no need for being online with other players at the same time. From what I read so far this seems possible, but I'm not sure how the battle resolution actually works if one is playing via WEGO/PbEM. Is the battle resolution completely skipped, so that we only get a battle report with the written results or is it still possible to see the battle happening? I'm thinking about the way Combat Mission works.

Grimnirsson

RE: Interested in this game

Post by Grimnirsson »

Got my answers elsewhere, thanks...

Return to “Armada 2526 Series”