Hotkeys

Star Sentinel Tactics is a turn-based tactical game that puts you in command of a squad of elite United Alliance marines - the Star Sentinels - as they battle to stop a race of bloodthirsty reptilians launching a devastating attack on our Galaxy! Along the way you'll have to use sharp thinking and effective tactics as you encounter giant mechs, rotting zombies, mutants and a host of other foes - all intent on your destruction!
Jim H. Moreno

Hotkeys

Post by Jim H. Moreno »

Wow. No mention of hotkeys in the tutorial, nor are they even listed in the manual. Fail. However, here are the ones I've gleaned so far; feel free to add any others I've missed.

Move to location = M
Turn to direction = T
Use object = U
Inventory = I

Run = R
Walk = W
Ducked Stance = D
Crawl Stance = P

Aimed shot = A
Snap shot = S
Jim H. Moreno
Feature Writer
Game Review Editor
Armchair General Magazine
www.armchairgeneral.com
PhilSST

RE: Hotkeys

Post by PhilSST »

Wow. No mention of hotkeys in the tutorial, nor are they even listed in the manual. Fail.
Well, *some* keys are mentioned in the tutorial. Specifically, all of the ones which are set in stone are mentioned. The hotkeys which are not mentioned are in there just as a bonus because one or two people asked for them, and they're undocumented because I wasn't entirely happy with them, and they were subject to change in the future.

Since you asked, here are all the undocumented ones I can recall (most of which you already mentioned) :

M - Move Unit
T - Turn Unit
U - Use Object
I - Open Inventory

R - Run Stance
W - Walk Stance
D - Ducked Stance
P - Prone Stance

Z - Auto Shot
A - Aimed Shot
S - Snap Shot
H - Melee Attack

Left Bracket - Previous Unit
Right Bracket - Next Unit
O - Passive Attack
K - Passive Defense

drake_hound

RE: Hotkeys

Post by drake_hound »

Oh thanks Phil it solved the hanging the Right bracket .
[;)]

Return to “Star Sentinel Tactics”