better than MOO3?

The Starships Unlimited v3 is a fun, addictive and elegant 4X space strategy game.
cato13

better than MOO3?

Post by cato13 »

if it is whats better about it?
elmo3

RE: better than MOO3?

Post by elmo3 »

Matrix won't drop it like the scumbags at Atari dropped MOO3. [:-]
We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing. - George Bernard Shaw

WitE alpha/beta tester
Sanctus Reach beta tester
Desert War 1940-42 beta tester
Terl

Post by Terl »

It is much, much different than MOO3 in its concept and play style. It is a great deal of fun to play and is easy to pick up. I have been playing this game before it came to Matrix.

I would recommend you go to the developer's page and give the demo he has a try so you can see the play style for yourself. It is nowhere as tedious as MOO3.
elcidce

Post by elcidce »

If you do get the demo just remember the demo is not even close to the current version as far as graphics and refinement of the gameplay are concerned. I strongly recommend the game to anyone. I have been playing it for about 2yrs now and have stopped playing many other games since I began playing this. Im still learning new strategies and there is still patching being done to improve its play.
The Citadel
G Company
Class of 1991
ian77

Post by ian77 »

Ahhh.. but is it better than MOO2?

Ian
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

It's different from MOO2. MOO2 to me is more like playing Babylon 5, wherease STUN v3 is more like playing Star Trek. I can't put it much more succinctly. STUN is a more intimate game with fewer ships, more exploration, etc. I can say this, I think everyone who liked MOO2 would like STUN.

Regards,

- Erik
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

Return to “Starships Unlimited v3”