Help w/Mac version installation

This forum supports the Early Access Program for the PC for Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager (SPM). iOS, Android and Mac releases are still in development. SPM is the ultimate game of space exploration. It is the mid 1950s and the race for dominance between the US and the Soviet Union is about to move into a new dimension: space. Take charge of the US or Soviet space agencies - your duty is be the first to the moon. Carefully manage your budget by opening programs, spending R&D funds on improving the hardware, recruiting personnel and astronauts and launching space missions in this realistic turn based strategy game.

Moderator: MOD_BuzzAldrin

rommel222

Help w/Mac version installation

Post by rommel222 »

Greetings to All,
I have a student who says he bought the Mac OSX version of BASPM and downloaded it, Then he decompressed it but when trying to install he got an error saying Microsoft Windows applications not supported in OS X.
I am strictly Windows so I am not of much help but if any are Mac users your assistance would be greatly appreciated which I will pass onto him.I did instruct the student to create a member account to register his game and go to support help desk and set up a ticket.[&:]
zakblood

RE: Help w/Mac version installation

Post by zakblood »

he needs to sign up, then open a tech support ticket or contact http://www.matrixgames.com/support/ with his order details (order reference number or/and email address used when placed the order) and they will provide him with new download links, for the correct version or information on how to select the right one, as it's multi format

he may have clicked or downloaded the wrong version?

or may not have understood what needed to be done, either way support will be able to help, good luck
Attachments
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (123.13 KiB) Viewed 252 times
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)
rommel222

Post by rommel222 »

Greetings zakblood,
Thank you for your reply with graphic which will be passed on to the student and the rest of my classes.[&o]
In the meantime , the student in question was able to use a Windows emulator on her Mac and is now able to install and run BASPM.
zakblood

Post by zakblood »

all good news and good to go then[;)]
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)

Return to “Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager”