new computer

This new Commander's Edition of Harpoon Classic includes land units, neutral and unknown sides, an improved radar and area ECM model and a host of other improvements. Rounding that out are over 200 scenarios and the WestPac Battleset. Try out this great new version of the classic Harpoon!
jjnotme

new computer

Post by jjnotme »

Hi
I'm really sorry about this. I posted this on 5-20-11 when I got a new computer. Hd trashed and I can't find the reply to my first message. Would you please post the info on which db and update file I should use? I also need the link to the file that fixes the problem with the message windows.

Thank you.
John.

I just got a new computer and I need some help getting Harpoon up and running again. I installed it from the harpoon commanders edition disc, and I'm going to apply the update below.
HCE-UpdateComprehensiveInstaller-2009.050
so my question is this, is this the latest version of harpoon commanders edition? If not, please paste the link to the latest edition. I would also like to know if I need any other files to get me up to the latest version, databases, and the links to get there.
Thanks very much, John

I'm having a problem with the message Windows.
When I set a patrol, the message box that says "sir select the patrol designation on the group map"the okay and cancel button don't show up. I just see a small portion of the end of the box. Anyone know how to make these boxes bigger?
Thanks

running win 7
TonyE

RE: new computer

Post by TonyE »

Sincerely,
Tony Eischens
Harpoon (HC, HCE, HUCE, Classic) programmer
HarpGamer.com Co-Owner
jjnotme

RE: new computer

Post by jjnotme »