Demo confusing

This forum is for official support and troubleshooting FAQs.
capinkirk

Demo confusing

Post by capinkirk »

Not only is the demo so very confusing as to what to select to get started.
after a few attempts I gave up. I figured if it's this hard just to start the game It must be more confusing to play.
To many options just to start a demo makes people frustrated. I just wanted to try out the game. It seems you need to read a manual just to try the demo.
Lame!
(I just played the Crysis demo, it was clean and easy to navigate, I'm buying that game!)
Erik Rutins

RE: Demo confusing

Post by Erik Rutins »

Could you be a bit more specific? What made it hard to start?
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
Sonny II

Post by Sonny II »

I had no problem with understanding how to play the demo. Winning the scenario is another thing, though eventually I got the hang of it.
CapnDarwin

Post by CapnDarwin »

Erik,

It took me a few minutes to figure out how to get it going. You get to the camp selection screen and depending on which of the two "buttons" you push you get a map which then only exits back out. Once I figured out you had to hit the smaller button to get into the selection screen for type of campaign did it make sense. Hitting the picture should have bought up a map with 4 buttons allowing you to choose the 3 length or return back to the region selection. That might have been a bit more intuitive for those of us who jump in with out reading a manual. Nothing earth shattering though. Nice game that grows on you after a few times through. [:)]
OTS is looking forward to Southern Storm getting released!

Cap'n Darwin aka Jim Snyder
On Target Simulations LLC

Return to “Hornet Leader PC Support”