Nvidia 177.92 beta drivers solved my res problem

In Hornet Leader PC, you command a squadron of the U.S. Navy’s elite F/A-18 Hornet Strike Fighters! You select the pilots and arm the aircraft based on real-world mission briefings. Once you reach your objective, you evaluate threats, and do what needs to be done to destroy the target!

Moderator: MOD_HornetLeaderPC

NefariousKoel

Nvidia 177.92 beta drivers solved my res problem

Post by NefariousKoel »

For the past few years, I could never get the Nvidia drivers to keep the aspect ratio, but with the newest ones I'm back in business.

I have a 22" widescreen monitor and the normal 4:3 ratio stuck games would always stretch making things fat & flat. No more! Now the aspect ratio settings in my Nvidia Control Panel actually work for once when placing black bars on the side of the game. Finally, I can play a non-stretched Hornet Leader, amongst others.
CapnDarwin

RE: Nvidia 177.92 beta drivers solved my res problem

Post by CapnDarwin »

Good to know. I'll have to check that with my laptop. Be nice to play a game or two on the road at times.
OTS is looking forward to Southern Storm getting released!

Cap'n Darwin aka Jim Snyder
On Target Simulations LLC
NefariousKoel

RE: Nvidia 177.92 beta drivers solved my res problem

Post by NefariousKoel »

Just know that my monitor's native resolution is 1680x1050.  So the 1280x1024 resolution of HL easily fits into it when not stretched.  I don't see too many notebooks that use such a high resolution, though.  This probably won't fix not having enough vertical screen space - just stops the nasty horizontal stretch on widescreen.

Return to “Hornet Leader PC”