Game is more fun than it should be.

In Hornet Leader PC, you command a squadron of the U.S. Navy’s elite F/A-18 Hornet Strike Fighters! You select the pilots and arm the aircraft based on real-world mission briefings. Once you reach your objective, you evaluate threats, and do what needs to be done to destroy the target!

Moderator: MOD_HornetLeaderPC

ogre

Game is more fun than it should be.

Post by ogre »

I grew up in the days of the board games, before computers came along. I am an avid computer gamer, but I still like the turn-based games where you need to think. I never played the box version of this game and didn't really think much about the computer version. But hey, there is a demo and I figured it can't hurt to give it a try. I've really enjoyed it. A good game design in general; a nice middle ground in the realism/play value. I'll likely be purchasing it in the next few weeks or so. Of course, I've got a couple of other Matrix games in my buy pool, so it will be fighting with them for the next buy spot.

StormcloudCreations

RE: Game is more fun than it should be.

Post by StormcloudCreations »

Thanks ogre...sure hope you can consider making it your next purchase! Appreciate your kind words.
Derek
Lead Programmer of Hornet Leader PC
Mindtoy Games - Unique Strategy/Board/Card games for the PC - mindtoygames.com
Terminus

RE: Game is more fun than it should be.

Post by Terminus »

I just reinstalled it with the 1.2 patch. Was great fun right out of the box, is still great fun now.

(and I'm glad the green explosions are gone...[:D])
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.

Return to “Hornet Leader PC”