Story Line Paths

Post your mods for Hired Guns here.
Rakassan

Story Line Paths

Post by Rakassan »

Is there any type of info regarding the different paths you can take in the game? About all I've managed to do is fight for the corporation, then, once I get to the palace, I can make a deal with the Dictator and then I go back through and recapture all the locations for him....After that, the game ends....ends if I (A) kill the dictator or (B) retake everyting in his name....

What are the other paths? In looking through the global_vars file I see names like Louis, Shammy, etc etc....what do I need to do with them? What is the purpose of the UN base? Not much info out there on what we are supposed to do regarding different path options.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

FJagr
Deathifier

RE: Story Line Paths

Post by Deathifier »

You can join the Marauders if, way back at the start, you use the intimidation conversation chain on the maurader leader in the safari. This reveals the Marauders outpost and you can then join their plotline at any point in time unless you make them an enemy.

You can join the Butsi if you go to the train station, talk to Louis (he's in one of the buildings), do his mission, then go to the Butsi Village. You can join them provided they are not enemies (i.e. you haven't sided with the Dictator yet).

The UN Base is linked to both of these plots.

Bye,
Deathifier
Rakassan

Post by Rakassan »

Solid, thanks....off to try it out right now

Always wondered how to see the Butsi and Marauders without siding w/dictator
Rakassan

Post by Rakassan »

Ok, need some assistance, not sure if this is a bug or not, but.....

I've met with the Marauders, captured the mine and gave it to them. I then get an email to meet on the Island. When I fly out to the Island, there is no one there. I've searched high and low and the island is empty. What am I missing?

I'm using the Fine_Tuned Mod 1.5b

Thanks,

FJagr

Return to “Mods”