Cannot update version 3.10.1.0 Release

Post bug reports, technical support request and store or installation issue reports here.

Moderator: Harpoon 3

Sensei.Tokugawa

Cannot update version 3.10.1.0 Release

Post by Sensei.Tokugawa »

I am unable to update the game with the inbuilt Matrix Games update tool as the interface says that the update information cannot be downloaded. When I download the patch manually and run it first it says that the game cannot be found and then when I direct the update manually the patch doesn't accept my serial number even though it's obviously the same that I sue to install the current game version I have in my digital download from MG/ Slitherine store.
It's Win7 X64, the net connection is fine and I turn off the AV software, but so far nothing has worked. I didn't have a problem with either installing the game or updating that on another machine which runs Win8 X64.

I bought and installed H3 ANW as a part of Matrix Games Larry Bond's Harpoon - Ultimate Edition last autumn.
"-What if one doesn't make it?
-Then we know he was no good for SpetsNaz. ..."
V. Suvorov, "Spetsnaz;the Story behind the Soviet SAS"

...No escape from Passchendaele .../ God Dethroned, "Passiondale"

zakblood

RE: Cannot update version 3.10.1.0 Release

Post by zakblood »

if site version or auto tool doesn't work, download from your account in support, login to your account in the support section and go to the game, then downloads, only the last one is needed as all are inclusive, good luck
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)

Return to “Harpoon 3 ANW Support”