Knock knock .....

Harpoon 3 Advanced Naval Warfare is the result of decades of development and fan support, resulting in the most comprehensive, realistic, and accurate simulation of modern combined air and naval operations available to the gaming public. New features include, multiplayer support, third party databases, scenario editors, and OVER 300 pre-built scenarios!

Moderator: Harpoon 3

FreekS

Knock knock .....

Post by FreekS »

Still no release of the 3.10 ANW GE.....?[>:]
No review of HUE...?[&:]
No AARs of the scens that Ralf has toiled so hard on ...?[:-]

Could it be ....

No..... Or,...?

It can't be that I am now the only one left on this forum that is NOT banned ? [;)]

Freek [;)]
uncleharpoon

RE: Knock knock .....

Post by uncleharpoon »

Thank you for your concern.

While I wish the turn around on the GE update could have been quicker, there were certain issues that were out of our control. However, those seem to have been resolved and we have started beta testing the update this week. We are also about to release a minor patch to the original (November) installer. We are letting some of the folks test that first.

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Hi Freek,

I guess you missed that the forum has moved to that one for HUE: tt.asp?forumid=871

We are all there (except the banned), no worries. [;)]

Regards,
Ralf
gbc

Post by gbc »

ORIGINAL: koelbach

Hi Freek,

I guess you missed that the forum has moved to that one for HUE: tt.asp?forumid=871

We are all there (except the banned), no worries. [;)]

Regards,
Ralf

Excuse me, but I do not understand well the point in that forum: is 3.10 AW already available for who did not bought the Ultimate edition? I am not able to find it anywhere.
Regards
gbc

Return to “Harpoon 3 - Advanced Naval Warfare”