Sad, sad, sad...

Zovs

Sad, sad, sad...

Post by Zovs »

Purchased both of these games during the sale. Thank goodness I did! Both are totally unplayable. When you open the map the UI is well non-existent! Also you can't really click any units and nothing makes any bit of sense! I have never seen any war games incomplete and unplayable in over 25+ years! Also both are completely inconsistent with each other, one has Soviet only AI an the other has no AI and both can only be played hot-seat?! I hope the designer or developer actually fixes this and makes them playable. But ...

Kind of sad...
Beta Tester for: War in the East 1 & 2, WarPlan & WarPlan Pacific, Valor & Victory, Flashpoint Campaigns: Sudden Storm, Computer War In Europe 2
SPWW2 & SPMBT scenario creator
yobowargames

RE: Sad, sad, sad...

Post by yobowargames »

Hi Zovs

Thank you for your feedback - positive or negative is always valuable to a developer. I can see you have been a tester on big strategy games with a lot a UI buttons. I have taken a delibrate approach to remove as much UI (Controls, buttons etc) as possible and focus on the actual game UI.

Both games have AI for the Russians. If you reach me offline I can help answer specific questions on gameplay if not covered in the manuals.

If you are interested I would welcome you as a tester on my next couple of games.

Ping me at lance@yobowargames.com
YOBOWARGAMES – “BRINGING THE JOYS OF BOARD WARGAMING TO THE PC”
Zovs

RE: Sad, sad, sad...

Post by Zovs »

So I have figured out the basics of both games after a little more trying, somethings are odd and a little frustrating.

Games are playable, but with some idiosyncrasy to learn how to do things with out a nice big menu to choose form [:D]
Beta Tester for: War in the East 1 & 2, WarPlan & WarPlan Pacific, Valor & Victory, Flashpoint Campaigns: Sudden Storm, Computer War In Europe 2
SPWW2 & SPMBT scenario creator

Return to “Kursk - Battle at Prochorovka”