Crash after attempting to deply new navel unit

Post bug reports and ask for help here.
robert4260

Crash after attempting to deply new navel unit

Post by robert4260 »

I have deployable naval units; however, when I attempt to deploy any of them the game goes black crashes and I get a message that states "a problem caused this program to crash windows is looking for a solution." I don't have any ports that are lit up. I can move fleets around, just not deploy any new units. This came up yesterday and I have attempted to deploy naval units four or five times with the same result. Please advise if I can supply any more infomation and how to do so.
Thank you,

Bob R.
The attached file is the dxdiag for 32 bit. IF you want the 64 bit save I can put it in another post.
Please advise.

Thank you

Additional information. I just checked the consoleout file and it said serial number check failed. The game opens and runs fine except for the deployment of new naval units.
Possible cause for serial number difference. I purchased the game from gamersgate, so I don't know if this any relevence to the problem.
I did find a temporary solution on wastelands forum dated about a year ago that stated that I should turn off the automatic deployment screen. This has allowed me to deploy my fleets. The post's response stated that they were aware of the problem and it would be fixed in the next patch.
Attachments
DxDiag.txt
(32.34 KiB) Downloaded 3 times
doomtrader

RE: Crash after attempting to deply new navel unit

Post by doomtrader »

Which version are you playing? Is it 1.81?
robert4260

RE: Crash after attempting to deply new navel unit

Post by robert4260 »

ORIGINAL: doomtrader

Which version are you playing? Is it 1.81?
Yes it is 1.81. As I indicated in my previous post I have temporally solved the problem by unchecking the auto open box.

Thank you for your reply.

Bob R.

Return to “Tech Support”