Free Upgrade to WW2: Time of Wrath for WW2: Road to Victory owners!

From the front lines in France and Russia to the deserts of North Africa and the airfields and convoys of Britain, the campaigns of World War II are yours to command in WW2: Time of Wrath! This turn-based grand strategy title, the highly improved and expanded sequel to WW2: Road to Victory, puts the player in charge of the political, economic and military decisions of one or more Axis or Allied nations, including minor nations.
Redmarkus5

RE: Free Upgrade to WW2: Time of Wrath for WW2: Road to Victory owners!

Post by Redmarkus5 »

Is the free download still available?  I registered Road to Victory (which I gave up on a loong time ago) and then the only download I see is the hot fix.
WitE2 tester, WitW, WitP, CMMO, CM2, GTOS, GTMF, WP & WPP, TOAW4, BA2
LarryP

Post by LarryP »

I just looked a few days ago and the download for ToW was no longer available in my Members Area. It probably got removed after a certain time. [&:] Good thing I had it on a DVD and external hard drive.
Redmarkus5

Post by Redmarkus5 »

OK, thanks.  How does the game compare to RtV?  I wasn't impressed by that title and stopped playing it pretty soon after I bought it.  Should I bother purchasing ToW in your opinion?  I saw some comments about the AI not being too great which is key for me as I play while travelling on business and don't want another PBEM game - just single player.
Andrew Loveridge

Post by Andrew Loveridge »

The free upgrade is still available, make sure you are looking in the Registered Downloads for WWII Road to Victory.
Redmarkus5

Post by Redmarkus5 »

Aha!  Thanks Erik - found it.  I was looking in the ToW 'folder', which seemed to make sense at the time :)  Downloading now.
patchogue

Post by patchogue »

I don't seem to be able to use my RtV code to unlock the 1.70 update - as above - any advice?
"It takes three years to build a ship, it takes three centuries to build a tradition"
Admiral Andrew Cunningham
patchogue

Post by patchogue »

It worked today - I got the code from the members ara...but it was the same code I was trying before! Anyway it is now installed - so no problem![:)]
"It takes three years to build a ship, it takes three centuries to build a tradition"
Admiral Andrew Cunningham

Return to “WW2: Time of Wrath”