Discount for Previous Owners

World War II: General Commander is an introductory war strategy game which brings a unique mix of scale, combat dynamics, and force management. An intuitive combination of rules and controls will give beginning wargamers and real time strategy fans the opportunity to simulate Germany’s famous last Blitzkrieg from either side.
sabre100

Discount for Previous Owners

Post by sabre100 »

Ok I hate stragames and their DRM I would like to buy the Matrix edition and I have proof I paid for this game already. Matirx - Why not provide a link for previous owners to purchase the game again at a discounted rate to get your version and DRM FREE!
Erik Rutins

RE: Discount for Previous Owners

Post by Erik Rutins »

Simply because that was done by an entirely different publisher. We have absolutely no data from them or any way of comparing or verifying purchase to even begin to track discounts. The developer is negotiating with them to allow an upgrade for the previous version, but that's up in the air as well as I understand it. Normally we try to support previous owners from a prior publisher in a situation like this (as we did with a number of other releases), but it hasn't really been possible so far.
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
GIveloper

RE: Discount for Previous Owners

Post by GIveloper »

[font="microsoft sans serif"]Hi,[/font]
[font="microsoft sans serif"] [/font]
[font="microsoft sans serif"]The best is to send a mail to: [/font][font="microsoft sans serif"]stragames@nextway.fr[/font][font="microsoft sans serif"] telling them your frustrations because of the current DRM status… that help us to convince them to change it soon!![/font]
[font="microsoft sans serif"] [/font]
[font="microsoft sans serif"]Victor.[/font]
WWII: GC Designer

Return to “World War II: General Commander”