June Release: WitPTracker now at 1.6!

Gary Grigsby's strategic level wargame covering the entire War in the Pacific from 1941 to 1945 or beyond.

Moderators: Joel Billings, wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

n01487477

RE: OpenOffice connection

Post by n01487477 »

Well - this is an old thread, I haven't looked at it for a while but I can't imagine anything has changed except the office version and maybe the way hsqldb does it. You're only getting access to the tracker DB not the raw savefile. I'll have a look at it if I get the time.

Zerberus_MatrixForum

Post by Zerberus_MatrixForum »

thanks for the answer, yes I realized this, but looked for another way, when the connection to tracker does not work.
But meanwhile I found a (maybe) simple reason for the problem: I searched in the AE forum and did not notice, that the result was settled here in old WITP. But anyway, is the way for AE Tracker the same or do i need a different username / password?
Again thanks for your help.
n01487477

Post by n01487477 »

I can't remember if I checked this connection with the Tracker(AE version) which is different in how it gets the data from the savefile ... but that should not make any difference as the underlying principle of connecting to the HSQLDB database should be exactly the same. I believe that the DB username is the default SA ...

Return to “War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945”