The Great Wishlist Thread

Time of Fury spans the whole war in Europe and gives players the opportunity to control all types of units, ground, air and naval. Not only that, each player will be able to pick a single country or selection of countries and fight his way against either the AI or in multiplayer in hotseat or Play by E-Mail. This innovative multiplayer feature will give player the chance to fight bigger scenarios against many opponents, giving the game a strategic angle that has no equal in the market. The game uses Slitherine’s revolutionary PBEM++ server system.

Moderator: doomtrader

doomtrader

RE: Convoy routing

Post by doomtrader »

Yep, I do understood, I just explained how does the zoom works.
Grimnirsson

RE: Convoy routing

Post by Grimnirsson »

PBEM events choices for players. I do realize this requires some programming effort, but the combination of very strange events with random selections comes pretty close to completely breaking PBEM. This is worthwhile even if it requires a separate events turn between each turn. Obviously an option to keep the events random could be included to keep existing functionality. Moving each nations events to the player turn should work in most cases. Where dependencies exist delaying the effect until both players selections have been made (even if this is a couple of turns) should not adversely affect play. Events where player has no choices would be unaffected.

A setting which assigned human control to a country when it becomes part of an alliance (to the player controlling the alliance would REALLY help PBEM as things like the AI taking a small unit and making an idiot move, usually a position rendering an attack impossible or creating a vulnerability. From a programming standpoint this would be very easy. This would be welcome in regular play as well even though you can already do this when resuming a saved game.

+1

Return to “Time of Fury”