What Are You Fighting Against

Team Assault: Baptism of Fire is a 3D turn-based tactical game where players take command of infantry squads to engage the enemy in intense close combat. Although the combat system is turn-based, the game play can be as fast paced and dynamic as you'd like. Dynamic turns, counter actions and continual feedback keep you constantly engaged while still giving you enough time to make important decisions to change the course of battle!

Moderator: nomet

Xerkis

What Are You Fighting Against

Post by Xerkis »

Just thought I would share what I fight against when playing the AI in Team Assault. And I hope other will as well.

I find this force to be a bit more decisive and balanced than the ones that come with the game. (Sorry Zeal)
I am not yet completely pleased with it by any means – especially in longer games. And do want to do some more work on it. But here is what I have so far.

Edit: I should add - This Force is better on the smaller maps too.

I also am putting this out there for those that are finding “oddities” in AI behavior while using either the game provided forces or forces made without taking in to consideration the “AI upgrade” values. Try a few games with this force and let me know if you are seeing an improvement.

To install: Unzip the file - place the ".tat" file in the folder . . . . . My Games\Team Assault\Teams\
You can then bring it up in the Force Builder or just start using it in a game.

To upload you own forces: Upload your “.tat” file of the force you want found in the folder . . . . . My Games\Team Assault\Teams\

Zip File here
Rosseau

RE: What Are You Fighting Against

Post by Rosseau »

Much appreciated, X.
Anonymous

[Deleted]

Post by Anonymous »

[Deleted by Admins]
Xerkis

Post by Xerkis »

We obviously welcome all kind-hearted people.
What is on your mind?
[:)]

Rosseau

Post by Rosseau »

Well, learning the game to start. Then maybe I will ask for an MP game [;)]
Xerkis

Post by Xerkis »

ORIGINAL: rosseau

Well, learning the game to start. Then maybe I will ask for an MP game [;)]
That is a big subject. Any more specific part of the game you were thinking of?
junk2drive

Post by junk2drive »

rosseau, what you are missing is the spambot post that was deleted. That is what Xerkis replied to.
Conflict of Heroes "Most games are like checkers or chess and some have dice and cards involved too. This game plays like checkers but you think like chess and the dice and cards can change everything in real time."
Rosseau

Post by Rosseau »

Gotcha. Thanks Junk. I will check out X's map though!

Return to “Team Assault: Baptism of Fire”