What is the state of this game?

Strategic War in Europe is a grand strategy game where you command one or more of the 25 countries in the game. War, diplomacy, technological progress, recruitment, conquest – this is all in your hands. There are no restrictions to the actions you can perform during your turn: unit movement, purchase, attack, technology investment, reinforcement, all of those can be done at any moment during the turn.

Moderator: doomtrader

dougo33

What is the state of this game?

Post by dougo33 »

After following this game in the forums for a bit I decided to buy it. I am enjoying it, but I am wondering about the state of this games overall. There seem to be very few posts lately about anything like future updates or gameplay recently.

Are there any updates on the horizon? I also looked at the publisher's board and see little movement there also.

I just hope this game gets some love from the powers that be.

Thanks for any info.
borsook79

RE: What is the state of this game?

Post by borsook79 »

ORIGINAL: dougo33

After following this game in the forums for a bit I decided to buy it. I am enjoying it, but I am wondering about the state of this games overall. There seem to be very few posts lately about anything like future updates or gameplay recently.

Are there any updates on the horizon? I also looked at the publisher's board and see little movement there also.

I just hope this game gets some love from the powers that be.

Thanks for any info.
To be fair the game has been patched quite a lot, and despite the naval part of it (which seems to be not effective enough) most of it seems to be working more than fine.
"Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it." - G.B. Shaw
JLPOWELL

RE: What is the state of this game?

Post by JLPOWELL »

I really wanted to like this game, but they are not done building it yet. Not even close.
"Don’t you think that if I were wrong, I’d know it?"

Return to “Strategic War in Europe”