Guards delay German at Rzhev 1/5/42

After action reports/During Action Reports on your SP:WaW battels!

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

robot

Guards delay German at Rzhev 1/5/42

Post by robot »

Rzhev Russia
January 5,1942
1200 Hours

Here we sit and wait for the German forces to appear. It is so dam cold today but the weather is clear. Visability is around 1750 Yards so our guns will open up around 1400 yards. At least these are the orders I have issued to all the companys. We have set up a devensive line here about 200 miles west of Moscow. We have been told we are to defend our positions no matter what. we are not to give ground at all costs. We must stop the German advnce here or Moscow may be in dire straights if we dont.

We have set up a strong front with at least two row of mines and in some place three. No matter what they send at us we are prepared to give up our lives if nessessary today. A has been given our north flank while B Co will hold the center and C is to hold our southern flank. All companys will have every tank we have as support. We will also today have at least 8 sec of planes as support to try and help with all the German armor we are sure will come at us today.

The Germans in radio reports have given orders we are to be pushed out of here and as many of us as can be killed and our equipment destroyed. It has been heard that we have been a thorn in the German side for too long and Hitler in Berlin has stated to his people we will be destroyed. We can expect for them to come at us with every thing they can muster.

Well we are sure not going to make it easy for them. Extra ammo and supplies have been given out and our men are eager to once again prove we are better at this then they are. For once supply came thru with a large load of boots, gloves and overcoats. They are going to be freezing there slimy butts off as they try and take our position. We will try all in our power to make it hot as hell for them.

HQ: V Heavy Guards
Col: Ivan Tarsakar Commanding
Robots wear armor for skin.Grunts wear skin for armor.
robot

RE: Guards delay German at Rzhev 1/5/42

Post by robot »

Rzhev Russia
January 5,1941
1230 Hours

Only thirty minutes into the battle and the Germans are turning tail. They are taking all salvagable equipment and running from the battle field. Never saw such a bunch of wimps. They never really came at us today. They kind of laid back and let us shoot at them long distance. We took out only 20 of there tanks while losing only 9 of ours all taken out at around 1400 yards. The worst damage we took was from there dam planes. But we got a little pay back on them too. Took out 3 of those dern things.

We lost way more men then I thought we would. Lost 195 of our brave men while knocking down 815 of there crew. 4 of our artty was blown up by the planes mostly while we got 1 of theres same way our planes. They also lost 11 of those armored cars the 250/1 type.

This was not a hard fight for us by no means. Never at any time today did we think we were in any kind of real trouble. It gave us one more battle to season our men before we begin to push back and not just try to slow or stop the Bouche on slaught. We have proven we can hold and not give in. Now all we need to do is prove we can push and push hard to get this dreaded enemy off our land once and for all.

Our orders have come in and next month we are to move to Vyazma and set up defensive positons there and hold again. As I have just found out where were going and have not looked up where it is I will get back with you later on where we are going. All I know is we are to expect some what of a long and very uncomfortable train ride in the dead of winter. AHHHH the grand life of an infantry man. I do know we are to be set up by February 18 for sure to repulse another advance by the German war machine.
Robots wear armor for skin.Grunts wear skin for armor.

Return to “SPWaW AAR/DAR”