Hand Built Long Campaign

Trade tips and tricks, workarounds maps, and graphics mods. Why certain scenarios or campaigns are favorites, or how to improve stinkers. Attach your work to share/critique.

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

lparkh

Hand Built Long Campaign

Post by lparkh »

HI,
I'm an orignal SP player trying out SPWAW. A few questions:
1) Custom Long Campaign -- years ago there was a custom german long campaign that took you through the war with HAND BUILT SCENARIOS (rather then dynamically generated). Has there been anything like this built since then for any nation? I would love to go from start of war to end but with human built scenaros.
2) Favorite Longer Term Campaign -- failing that any suggestions for a long campaign that will see me go through equipment upgrades? WIlling to buy a megacampaign if such exist. I would like on the small side in terms of number of units.
3) Dynamic Long Campaigns -- if folks really think the dynamically generated long campaigns are good these days willing to listen to that advice. Please advise.
I confess that while I enjoy the realism in the end I also like the long term experience gain, equipment upgrades, and investment in a group of units reminiscent of Panzer General.
Thanks! [&o]
Lin
Alby

RE: Hand Built Long Campaign

Post by Alby »

Hi, answered your questions on other forum you posted in
[:)]

Return to “SP:WaW Scenarios/Campaigns”