Expansion Module

Panzer Command: Ostfront is the latest in a new series of 3D turn-based tactical wargames which include single battles, multi-battle operations and full war campaigns with realistic units, tactics and terrain and an informative and practical interface. Including a full Map Editor, 60+ Scenarios, 10 Campaigns and a very long list of improvements, this is the ultimate Panzer Command release for the Eastern Front!

Moderator: rickier65

rickier65

RE: Expansion Module

Post by rickier65 »

ORIGINAL: Solidus

What was this expansion supposed to specifically contain, anyhow?

We were looking at expanding to a different location and adding another combatant. We also had several other items we wanted to look at in the engine. We also did a significant amount of work on simplifying the map making, using some default settings, but still allowing map designer to completely customize.'

Mobius had actually completed quite a few of the needed models before he ran into computer problems.

But I don't know that we'll make much headway without additional modelers. Even with the work Mobius has done, we still need different style of buildings as well as new infantry uniforms, and a few more vehicles.

Rick

Solidus

Post by Solidus »

That does sound pretty interesting. As I said before, that kind of content could draw attention to the franchise but it looks like your going to have to start asking around. Does Matrix offer any support for developers looking for people to fill roles or are you on your own in terms of finding personnel?
rickier65

Post by rickier65 »

ORIGINAL: Solidus

That does sound pretty interesting. As I said before, that kind of content could draw attention to the franchise but it looks like your going to have to start asking around. Does Matrix offer any support for developers looking for people to fill roles or are you on your own in terms of finding personnel?

Matrix (via Erik Rutens) has provided support in the past.

Rick
eggmansdaddy

Post by eggmansdaddy »

I thought I read somewhere Matrix no longer did development, per se, only support. Please correct me if I am mistaken.

eggmansdaddy

Return to “Panzer Command: Ostfront”