Objective Flags

Panzer Command: Ostfront is the latest in a new series of 3D turn-based tactical wargames which include single battles, multi-battle operations and full war campaigns with realistic units, tactics and terrain and an informative and practical interface. Including a full Map Editor, 60+ Scenarios, 10 Campaigns and a very long list of improvements, this is the ultimate Panzer Command release for the Eastern Front!

Moderator: rickier65

dwbennett

Objective Flags

Post by dwbennett »

Is there a way of turning off (or toggle) the objective flags. The flags are a tad (understatement) too large in some cases and obstruct the view.

Thanks and take care,
Don Bennett
Evanston, WY
rickier65

RE: Objective Flags

Post by rickier65 »

hot key 8 will toggle objective flags on and off. another hot key that is good to know is 'k'. k will popup a list of all hotkeys.

Thanks
Rick
dwbennett

RE: Objective Flags

Post by dwbennett »

ORIGINAL: rickier65

hot key 8 will toggle objective flags on and off. another hot key that is good to know is 'k'. k will popup a list of all hotkeys.

Thanks
Rick
Thanks, Rick. I printed out the manual list but forgot to check the on screen list.

Update: I took a screenshot of the hotkeys and then printed the shot. Now I have the updated hotkey list in front of me all the time.

Take care,
Don Bennett
Evanston, WY

Return to “Panzer Command: Ostfront”