Numerious CTD

Post bug reports and technical questions here.

Moderators: Ronald Wendt, RalfZenker

coreybowman

Numerious CTD

Post by coreybowman »

im using vista premium. nvidia video card. all the crashes have the same theme in that they all happen when i click on a hex. it has done it when i was placing replacements, and when i was trying to select a unit.let me know if you need any other info.
corey
Erik Rutins

RE: Numerious CTD

Post by Erik Rutins »

Please post a DxDiag for us.

Also, please let us know what settings you are using in the initial graphics configuration screen.

If you could zip up and attach or post the contents of the CEGUI.log file and the Ogre.log file from the data folder of your instalation, that would be helpful. And the auto save should be in the data\save folder.

Regards,

- Erik
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
Motomouse

Post by Motomouse »

I have got also (several) crashes on mouse clicks ONLY in the Battle of Kiev Scenario (Campaign 1) until now.

Further oddity in the Battle of Kiev Scenario, when the auxillery Stuka unit is placed over a ground unit I am not able to select it when I switch to air mode. (Only having this problem in the Kiev Scenarion as well, perhaps a problem with the Stuka Unit Data?)

Additional Info:
The stuka not selectable problem seems to only show up, if I move the stuka over a friendly ground unit before I deploy any core units. (In the save game, look for the stuka in the upper right corner.)

(Attached savegame to show select problem. Save game after crash not avail any more, will try to recreate situation.)
Attachments
C1M5 Stukaproblem.zip
(12.62 KiB) Downloaded 8 times
Ceterum censeo pantherae ludi impensus vendere
coreybowman

Post by coreybowman »

i dont see how to attach files here.it says it only supports image files.
corey
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

It also supports zip files, can you zip up your attachments?
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
desert dawg

Post by desert dawg »

I am also experiencing CtD very often.
Attachments
DxDiag.txt
(58.82 KiB) Downloaded 7 times
RalfZenker

Post by RalfZenker »

ORIGINAL: desert dawg

I am also experiencing CtD very often.

In which cases do you get CTD?
Would be very helpful if you could give us more information.
Ralf Zenker
Binary Evolution Studios
qy_panzer

Post by qy_panzer »

ORIGINAL: Motomouse

I have got also (several) crashes on mouse clicks ONLY in the Battle of Kiev Scenario (Campaign 1) until now.

Further oddity in the Battle of Kiev Scenario, when the auxillery Stuka unit is placed over a ground unit I am not able to select it when I switch to air mode. (Only having this problem in the Kiev Scenarion as well, perhaps a problem with the Stuka Unit Data?)

Additional Info:
The stuka not selectable problem seems to only show up, if I move the stuka over a friendly ground unit before I deploy any core units. (In the save game, look for the stuka in the upper right corner.)

(Attached savegame to show select problem. Save game after crash not avail any more, will try to recreate situation.)

The only CTD I ran into is also the Kiev scenario (campaign). but not the same as this one.
desert dawg

Post by desert dawg »

They are sporadic, at best. I think a lot of times, not all, I'm trying to grab an air unit that is on top of a ground unit.

Return to “Tech Support”