overlapping fighter crop circles

This forum is for feedback on any Public Beta updates. Feedback and issues related to official releases should go in the Support forum. All Beta version feedback and issues should go here.

Moderators: ralphtricky, JAMiAM

larryfulkerson

overlapping fighter crop circles

Post by larryfulkerson »

Hey Ralph: If you're reading these things um...........that part of the mini-map that allows the crop circles to overlap.........please don't fix that. I mean it's not broken........I've learned to use it as it is now. I can finally get a mental picture of how the fighter aircraft crop circles overlap because that's what they DO in the mini-map. It's really a super cool feature and I love it. Thanks a heap. Get it: "heap"? You'd have to be a computer programmer to understand so sorry all the rest of you.

Well, okay I'll explain it. Inside your computer where you plug in your new memory chips that's the RAM or random acess memory and it's what computer programs call on when they need a slug of new fresh memory and they needed it 20 nano-seconds ago. Well, it's actually closer to 17 nano-seconds ago but I rounded it off. But you guys knew that. The operating system allocates that memory from what the motherboard will release in time and computer programmers call that a heap. Because when you're looking for a needle-in-a-haystack you're looking through a 'heap' of hay. So memory from there got called the heap after a while. I guess.

Attachments
fighter cr.. overlap.gif
fighter cr.. overlap.gif (132.4 KiB) Viewed 298 times
If you need to put warheads on foreheads who you gonna call? An FO...just one will do.

Return to “Public Beta Feedback”