Please comment! We works for your comments only!

Post discussions and advice on TOAW scenario design here.

Moderators: ralphtricky, JAMiAM

spec111

Please comment! We works for your comments only!

Post by spec111 »

Subj.
Catch21

RE: Please comment! We works for your comments only!

Post by Catch21 »

You're in a very small community now, hence the 'graveyard' feel to the forums. There's few(er) players, even fewer designers. If you follow the history of the product's development you'll find a trail of broken promises and heartbreak, from the original designer (Norm Koger) through the current (eternally hopeful) crew from whom development news is sorely lacking.

Or to put it another way, given the above- a word to the wise- you might want to consider using your development talents on another product, rather than one whose player base is constantly shrinking and which shows little (reported) sign of development progress.
Tactics are based on Weapons... Strategy on Movement... and Movement on Supply. (J. F. C. Fuller 1878-1966)
spec111

Post by spec111 »

Ok. Thx for guides.
Catch21

Post by Catch21 »

Пожалуйста...
Tactics are based on Weapons... Strategy on Movement... and Movement on Supply. (J. F. C. Fuller 1878-1966)
spec111

Post by spec111 »

[:D]
TYHo

Post by TYHo »

I think you sir, actually single-handily revive TOAW 3 just before the release of TOAW 4! I 'lost' interest in TOAW 3 for a while due to the lack of current conflict scenarios created (e.g. Syria, Ukraine, Iraq, Korea etc.), but I am very glad you have created/ modify a few scenarios to make the game relevant today still.

I still think there are not many games out there with a scenario editor that can create any land conflicts in the world today like TOAW, so thanks a lot!
NikolaiEzhov

Post by NikolaiEzhov »

I think we share the same problem.

Some 125 guys downloaded one of my scenario "Alternative Operation Desert Storm fight by PRChina People's Liberation Army", and no one comments.
Proletariat of the world, unite!
fogger

Post by fogger »

Hi Guys. TOAW 4 is not very far away. Go over to the TOAW 4 forum now.
Thought for the day:
If you feel like doing some work, sit down and wait....... The feeling does go away.

Return to “Scenario Design”