Fire in the East 2 Test

Post accounts of your memorable victories and defeats here for other wargamers to share.

Moderators: JAMiAM, ralphtricky

Cfant

RE: Fire in the East 2 Test

Post by Cfant »

Could you show the south, too? The front seems far away from the RL-front. Isn't that a problem, as in FitE the Soviets will get more troops than historical, if they can hold certain cities?
Teufeldk

Post by Teufeldk »

True - I am not as far as the German got historically. But as I indicated above, that is because I did not do what they did historically. I persevered my troops instead of bleeding them away in an effort to gain the extra ground.

Thus my troops are fresh and prepared for the the Russian offensive, and since the Russian dont have many good units to attack with in 41, I think I could prevent him from taking much ground.

And if I more or less could hold my current position until the summer 42, I would be in a much better position to take Moscow than the Germans were historically.

So I am not too worried about 41.
But we still need to see how the winter actually goes, and what happens in 42. So far we only have educated guess about that. But lets hope we get to 42 in this game so we can get some actual data.

Regards
Kristian

Teufeldk

Post by Teufeldk »

Oh, and here is the picture of the southern front.

You cant see it in the map, but the Germans have also taken the Crimean peninsula including Sevastopol (so the Bulgarians have agreed to send it army to the eastern front)

Regards
Kristian

Teufeldk

Post by Teufeldk »

Oh, and I forgot to mention that in FITE 2 the Russian production is not dependent on holding/taking certain cities as it was in FITE 1.
Regards
Kristian

Ruppich

Post by Ruppich »

how can i obtain the fite 2 scenario files?

Edit: looks like i net toaw IV which i clearly not have [:(]

Return to “After Action Reports”