TOAW 4

Norm Koger's The Operational Art of War III is the next game in the award-winning Operational Art of War game series. TOAW3 is updated and enhanced version of the TOAW: Century of Warfare game series. TOAW3 is a turn based game covering operational warfare from 1850-2015. Game scale is from 2.5km to 50km and half day to full week turns. TOAW3 scenarios have been designed by over 70 designers and included over 130 scenarios. TOAW3 comes complete with a full game editor.

Moderators: ralphtricky, JAMiAM

fogger

TOAW 4

Post by fogger »

It is official now. TOAW 4 comes out on 16 November. It is time for everybody to move over to the TOAW 4 forum. While TOAW 3 was good TOAW 4 is far far better.
Thought for the day:
If you feel like doing some work, sit down and wait....... The feeling does go away.
Lobster

RE: TOAW 4

Post by Lobster »

This is assuming everyone who plays TOAWIII buys TOAWIV. There will be some who will continue playing this version. [;)]

Perhaps a TOAWIII sub forum can be created and all of the stuff here, some of which still applies to TOAW IV, could be moved over.
http://www.operationbarbarossa.net/

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity and I’m not sure about the universe-Einstein

Q: What do you call a boomerang that doesn’t come back?
A: A stick.
ncc1701e

RE: TOAW 4

Post by ncc1701e »

ORIGINAL: Lobster

Perhaps a TOAWIII sub forum can be created and all of the stuff here, some of which still applies to TOAW IV, could be moved over.

Good idea
Chancellor Gorkon to Captain James T. Kirk:
You don't trust me, do you? I don't blame you. If there is to be a brave new world, our generation is going to have the hardest time living in it.

Return to “Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III”