Re-download the game?

Norm Koger's The Operational Art of War III is the next game in the award-winning Operational Art of War game series. TOAW3 is updated and enhanced version of the TOAW: Century of Warfare game series. TOAW3 is a turn based game covering operational warfare from 1850-2015. Game scale is from 2.5km to 50km and half day to full week turns. TOAW3 scenarios have been designed by over 70 designers and included over 130 scenarios. TOAW3 comes complete with a full game editor.

Moderators: ralphtricky, JAMiAM

Theng

Re-download the game?

Post by Theng »

Hello,

I purchased TOAW3 from Matrix many years ago and would like to redownload it. I somehow can't find a way on how to do this? I can only download the updates which seem to be non-functioning without the original download.

Thank you
Molon Labe!
zakblood

RE: Re-download the game?

Post by zakblood »

have you tried the auto link from the site once logged in?

Attachments
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (138.85 KiB) Viewed 335 times
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)
zakblood

Post by zakblood »

if yes and it's not there, then all you need is the email used and username from here when you first bought it, and your serial etc as proof of purchase and fill in a support ticket, where they can if you can't get it any other way give you a new link to re download the game from again.

good luck
The Find My Order page allows you look up and find orders you placed with us over the years and to be able to re-download it. To start the search you first need to know when about you purchased your games.

If you purchased your product prior to November 2010, and you have your order Number & password or your email address and the last 4 digits of your credit card, please use the following...
Digital River - Find My Order
If you cannot find your product in the list above, or you require further assistance to find/download an order after November 2010, and you have your Order Number & password or your email address and the last 4 digits of your credit card, please use the following...
Plimus - Find My Order

If you still can�t find your order you can still {0}Open Helpdesk Ticket. We normally need your order number, serial number and email address. The more information you give us the better chance we have of tracking your order down.

no idea on why there's a error on the can't find it bit on the last one either[&:]
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)
Theng

Post by Theng »

Thank you
Molon Labe!

Return to “Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III”