Economy/Production.

Share your best strategies and tactics with other players by posting them here.
Twotribes

Economy/Production.

Post by Twotribes »

The economy is several parts distinct from each other.

Cities produce stuff. Goods for money, buildings for many different abilities or production, troops, ships and aircraft. You can not make new cities as far as I can tell.

Each Country is broken up into regions. Each region can grow food and may have a resource associated with it. The 3 none food resources are Oil, Metal and Coal. Improvements to regions are separate from city production. It takes manpower to run everything. It also takes manpower to make troops ships and planes.

So you are looking at Production from cities ( have to have a good portion making some kind of goods for the people to make money) Region improvements for resources ( food, oil, metal and coal). Everything you make has a maintenance cost associated with it.

Ohh ya for military you need to make arms also from city production. Need food to feed your people and they buy food from you. Need coal and metal and sometimes oil to build stuff, including most region improvements.

The world market is kinda wonky. AT first there is no action or very little but as time passes and peace remains countries begin to improve and sell and buy on the market. I am sure once war starts that will become more difficult.

BASICALLY you want to check city production to improve your production, make buildings as you need and can for research and special production, build troops and conduct research. Check every region for improvements. Basic improvements limited only by space available are available for no resources just manpower. Better improvements that better utilize the space cost resources and manpower.

Easy to learn and fun to play.
Favoritism is alive and well here.
sabre1

RE: Economy/Production.

Post by sabre1 »

Thanks Twotribes,

I'm keeping an eye on this game so I appreciate your input.
Combat Command Matrix Edition Company, The Forgotten Few

Return to “The War Room”