quiet

Armchair generals and fans of grand strategy can take their turns building great empires or protecting the world from tyranny during these pivotal moments in world history. In addition to nation-level trade and diplomatic concerns, you are tasked with managing region and city-level projects, choosing the right technologies to research, directing military movement and development, conducting international diplomacy, maintaining domestic stability and producing resources vital to making everything else possible. No two games of Making History II: The War of the World will be the same as there are an unlimited number of ways to achieve your goals. The choices you make determine the history of your nation. Whether that history will speak of a liberator or a conqueror is up to you!
bairdlander2

quiet

Post by bairdlander2 »

pretty quiet in here[&:]
sabre1

RE: quiet

Post by sabre1 »

Yep, I was hoping for some more stuff going on to get a feel for the game from the experts around here that buy everything.
Combat Command Matrix Edition Company, The Forgotten Few
diablo1

Post by diablo1 »

pretty quiet in here

Ohhhh now I know why! [:)]
X3:Universe of games rules them all!! Xtra coming soon X3:REBIRTH 4th qtr 2011 YAY!
bairdlander2

Post by bairdlander2 »

ORIGINAL: diablo1
pretty quiet in here

Ohhhh now I know why! [:)]
Why Ravenhood?
warishere

Post by warishere »

Why? Its because wargamers prefer hex-based gameplay rather than territory gameplay.
parusski

Post by parusski »

I own and enjoy Making History 2. When I signed on to be beta test the game before release it was very buggy and remained so after release. But Muzzy lane is as good as Matrix at listening to customers. Now the game is stable and a lot of fun to play. Don't look here for too much information, the Muzzy forums are the place to be.

I would like to see how many Matrix gamers own the game though.
"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman

Return to “Making History II: The War of the World”