COUNTER GRAPHICS

Post bug reports and ask for support here.
notjustdon

COUNTER GRAPHICS

Post by notjustdon »

Hi,

Have recently purchased Lock n load HOS, Great game and played against a friend on multi setting and against the AI. On a couple plays I have had the counter graphics disappear from the board during the turn, the last one happened following a melee. The units are still in the hexes with equipment etc and if you click on them, orders can be given, they fire, move melee etc, and appear as counters in the box on the lower right hand side, but no counter graphics on the board! Has only happened twice and in multi mode only. My friend doe's not experience the problem when it has happened. We have played a dozen games at least and played to a conclusion with no issues.
Has this happened before or am I just unlucky. Under options you can change grapic of wrecks from counter to wreck and back again which I did. When I changed to counter the hex had no counter in but when I changed it back the graphic appeared as before.

Your comments please.

Regards
notjustdon
zakblood

RE: COUNTER GRAPHICS

Post by zakblood »

are you using the latest update?

It will have the original version. So you'll need to update it from the Internet.
Please note that you'll only need the last update, as our updates are comprehensive.

if so

How to get a DxDiag report file:

1. Click on "START" (on Windows 8 press “Windows key” and the “R” key at the same time)
2. Click "run" (skip this step on Windows 8)
3. Type in "dxdiag" and click "OK"
4. Check through the tabs and perform all tests
5. Click "Save all Information..." and save the text file to a location of your choice

We prefer that DxDiag files be posted as message attachments rather than pasted into the body of the post.

add the exe of the game to your Anti Virus and firewall program, to make sure check the logs of these to see if it was one of them which was to blame.

That usually means a 3rd party program, like an Internet security programs, is interfering with the game or update installation.

run the game from a admin account and use full admin permissions.

please make sure all game pre requisite are installed with the game, even if you think or fully know there are already installed, it will only over write, and it may be that you have a older or newer version of these where as the game in question may need a certain version.
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)

Return to “Tech Support”