Patch 1.20 - Tutorial AO display bug?

Post bug reports and ask for support here.
johnt379

Patch 1.20 - Tutorial AO display bug?

Post by johnt379 »

After applying patch 1.20 to the original download version (1.00), the Area of Operations display on Tutorial Lesson 1 appears not to be functioning properly (certainly differently from Tutorial Lesson 1 in v1.00). The red shaded area is, under 1.20, identical for all HQs on the map and does not change, apart from the two objective markers appearing for 21 & 23 HQs when the second AO button (black background) is pressed. Army Group Bobkin is shown to be operating outside its permitted area, and what should be its line of breakthrough on the front (bottom third of the map) is also outside the displayed OA!

The AOs appeared to be displayed in a realistic way under the original versiion.

NB I've only just bought this game and updated it immediately to v1.20 - I was struggling for ages understanding the AO concept in the Tutorial and trying to reconcile what was stated in the manual with what was being displayed, until I reinstalled the original unpatched version of the game. I then began to understand what the concept was supposed to be about!
e_barkmann

RE: Patch 1.20 - Tutorial AO display bug?

Post by e_barkmann »

Yes there is an incompatibility with the written tutorial and the latest patch, if you can play through the tutorial with v1.00 and then update once you're happy with the basic concepts.

cheers
Scourge of War multiplayer group

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/sowwaterloo

Return to “Tech Support”