Great game, few questions

Kharkov: Disaster on the Donets is the latest strategy title from the award-winning team at Strategic Studies Group. A synthesis of the very best elements of two critically acclaimed and top-rated game systems, Decisive Battles and Battlefront, and a successor to both, the new Kharkov: Disaster on the Donets brings to life a campaign of epic scale and dynamic battles on the Eastern Front of World War II.
ricroma

Great game, few questions

Post by ricroma »

Hi everybody!

I recently purchased KDD and it's an impressive game, even though I'm still wondering what most of those numbers means! I would like to ask you a couple of questions:

1) is there a way to change the resolution? I have a wide screen resolution (1600x1080) but the game does not fit properly on the screen, in particular, in the combat outcome screen, most of the enemy formation section (the one on the far left) is left outside.

2) If I can't change the resolution is it possible to play the game in the windoewed mode?

3) Does across the dnepr (II edition) provide any substantial improvement both in terms of gameplay and design? If not, I'll stick with Kharkov a little bit before upgrade to ATD, otherwise I may consider to purchase it.

Thanks,
Ricroma

Return to “Kharkov: Disaster on the Donets”