MCS User WISHLIST

John Tiller's Campaign Series exemplifies tactical war-gaming at its finest by bringing you the entire collection of TalonSoft's award-winning campaign series. Containing TalonSoft's West Front, East Front, and Rising Sun platoon-level combat series, as well as all of the official add-ons and expansion packs, the Matrix Edition allows players to dictate the events of World War II from the tumultuous beginning to its climatic conclusion. We are working together with original programmer John Tiller to bring you this updated edition.

Moderators: Jason Petho, Peter Fisla, asiaticus, dogovich

vayte

RE: MCS User WISHLIST

Post by vayte »

I would like to see
- the adjusted Halftracks *** from 1.03 added to West Front.
- The Kampfgruppen HQ Units from East Front added (and fixed, see last) to West Front.
- New "Panzerbefehlswagen" Unit. A Commander sitting in a tank. Basically the same unit as the other commanders but with the movement capabillitys of a tank. (East and West Front)
- The armored HQ´s in East Front fixed (They are not classified as armored).
abrjewp

Post by abrjewp »

Way to disable promotions to avoid bugs for East Front
athineos

Post by athineos »

Based on the most recent version of MCS, add your wishes here and try to break them up by type.

Graphical

Better graphics for the upcoming Vietnam game than what I see in CSME (some not all) for better game immersion. For example, I hope the Jungle will look more like a thick lush tall tree vegatation and not like a Vegetable garden! (That's how some of the trees look in CSME)
Jason Petho

Post by Jason Petho »

Keep in mind, we are moving the map graphics to a more accurate graphical scale, so yes, they will look smaller than you are used to in JTCS, as the ones in JTCS are oversized and signicantly out of scale.

Of course, the future games, just as with JTCS, all the graphics files are modifiable, if you wish to create the vegetation you prefer.

Return to “John Tiller's Campaign Series”