You know about russian possums?

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers.
Redpossum

You know about russian possums?

Post by Redpossum »

They don't have a pouch, they have a korsun pocket [;)]

Cough, WTF, the last post in here was a YEAR ago? Oh, wait, 13 months... [>:]

I just bought this game, been through all the excellent tutorials, and I like the look of it, but what a chunk to swallow all at once.

I tried that little meeting engagement scenario, whiteout or whatever, as the russians and got my ass handed to me.

So, what's next?
JustJiml

RE: You know about russian possums?

Post by JustJiml »

Hello Redpossum, Like you I just recently purchased Korsun Pocket. I haven't worked my way through all the tutorals yet but may finish them today. Looks like a game with a fair amount of learning curve. From the activity on this forum we may just be in this together because it looks like everyone else has moved on to one of the other Decisive Battles games. Or whatever. But right now I think this game is really going to be a challenge and a lot of fun to play. If you would like try an e-mail game some time let me know. I'll have to even figure out how to do that.[;)]

justjiml@cox.net
"One definition of strategy might be that it is the evolution of general plans whose particular execution, by tactical methods, is likely to be effective."

"Rommel as Military Leader" by Ronald Lewin
JSS

Post by JSS »

Guys,

You'll find discussion on KP at the Run5 forum.  There's still several folks who play KP exclusively and many who play KP occasionally.

The forum can be found here:  Run5

JSS

Run5 Admin
JustJiml

Post by JustJiml »

JSS
Thanks for the great link. Looks like alot of info there to help a noob. Now, just have to make time to go through it.

Jim
"One definition of strategy might be that it is the evolution of general plans whose particular execution, by tactical methods, is likely to be effective."

"Rommel as Military Leader" by Ronald Lewin
jimbo blitz

Post by jimbo blitz »

Gentleman, i'm looking for an pbem partner for KP also, i crush the computer with my eyes closed and need a challenge. Any takers? Email me at djstuartfunky@hotmail.com

Return to “The War Room”