Menu issues

Please post bug reports, complaints and generally venting that you have not yet received the game here.
MBogdasarian

Menu issues

Post by MBogdasarian »

I downloaded the new scenarios playable using the Korsun Pocket system, but the "Ardennes" option in the original system appears to be overwritten. Is the new "scenario" title the correct one for Ardennes? It is unclear what was 'fixed' with the new download if such is the case.
TheFox

RE: Menu issues

Post by TheFox »

Hi

I've updated Korsun Pocket to V1.12 from V1.00 and have an additonal scenario in the Ardennes campaign - race to Meuse (23rd Dec onwards) and the full campaign. Do you have any scenario's under the Ardennes option? Is it the saved/PBEM games that seem to be over written?

[&:]

I am now assuming you are talking about Disaster on the Donets or Across the Dnepr?

[:D]
MBogdasarian

Post by MBogdasarian »

In the Korsun Pocket game there are two large groupings, Korsun, with sub scenarios, and Ardennes. When I downloaded additional scenarios, such as Gallipoli and Port Stanley, from the web site, the Ardennes section was replaced or was overwritten or deleted. There now appears a scenario section labeled Trouble in Bastogne, which has several subscenarios none of which seem to be the ones with version 1.12. The original selection of Ardennes, which had two selections, is "absent". I have the updated version on another computer which was NOT used to download the new scenarios, such as Gallipoli and Port Stanley, and that computer has the 'original' Ardennes. Since it is considerably slower as a computer, I was hoping to "restore" Ardennes to this faster computer, though such is not a requirement. I was just wondering if this overwriting was an issue, and how to access the Ardennes scenarios without having to delete the downloaded scenarios.

Thanks for your response to my query.
MBogdasarian

Post by MBogdasarian »

It was not the saved or PEBM which were overwritten but your two scenarios, by the ones downloaded from the web site.

Return to “Korsun Pocket Support”