manual

Please post bug reports, complaints and generally venting that you have not yet received the game here.
Dennistoun

manual

Post by Dennistoun »

hi there,
I've just bought and installed KP and very new to these sort of games with a great interest about the war in the East. Having looked at the players guide that came with the game - the tutorials - and also looking at the more in depth manual on screen, I was wondering if there is any way to print this particular manual.
I have tried, but there is a lock on it with some security password. I'm not too informative on these things so forgive my ignorance in advance! I reckon that the manual will give me a better idea on the game's mechanics and I'd rather have this to hand while learning. Please advise...
JSS

RE: manual

Post by JSS »

Not sure why you'd get a password when trying to print the manual. Matrix staff will probably need to address your specific issue.

Have you visited: http://ssg.com.au/forums/index.php ?

There are lots of posts on KP on the forum that may help you get started. The tutorial is pretty good. Might want to give it another try too.

- Keys to getting victory points in KP (i.e. how to win):

1) capture (and/or hold) victory point location hexes!

2) destroy enemy units and strong points for extra victory points.

JSS
Dennistoun

RE: manual

Post by Dennistoun »

thanks for the tips JSS. I've looked at the forums and got some useful tips from them except one for this "secured" manual that won't print. I'll try Matrix tomorrow or should I say, later today!
Many thanks again,
Ted.[>:] 

Return to “Korsun Pocket Support”