Serial number

Korsun Pocket is a the second game using the award winning SSG Decisive Battles game engine. Korsun Pocket recreates the desperate German attempt to escape encirclement on the Russian Front early in 1944. The battle is a tense and exciting struggle, with neither side having a decisive advantage, as the Russians struggle to form the pocket, then try to resist successive German rescue efforts and last ditch attempts at breakout.
Chris21wen

Serial number

Post by Chris21wen »

I purchased the game on CD a long time ago from a company called 'Just Playnow' in the UK. This was probably one of my first Matrix games and before I had access to a decent internet link. It came with a serial number that looks nothing like Matrix serial numbers from games that I normally download and it also requires the disk in it to play, which again is something that a download does not require (thank goodness).

I managed to install it on my Vista machine yesterday (it initially wouldn't saying it needed elevating but I have no idea what that meant) using XP ompatibility and admin mode. I have downloaded the patches 1.10, 1.11 and 1.12 the last seems to overcome the CD problem and the game works.

How can I register the game without a proper serial number and will the patches suddenly crash as they are meant for the US market.

Return to “Decisive Battles: Korsun Pocket”