OT- Eastern Front Game - Div level - weekly turns

Korsun Pocket is a the second game using the award winning SSG Decisive Battles game engine. Korsun Pocket recreates the desperate German attempt to escape encirclement on the Russian Front early in 1944. The battle is a tense and exciting struggle, with neither side having a decisive advantage, as the Russians struggle to form the pocket, then try to resist successive German rescue efforts and last ditch attempts at breakout.
Cavalry Corp

OT- Eastern Front Game - Div level - weekly turns

Post by Cavalry Corp »

Status: online Now that would be interesting and its not happening I am tired of waiting . I had WIR had some good ideas but its torture to work with and look at .Ihad all the board games and there is a host of information avaialble .

So ...

I run a company around 2M STG turnover always looking for new ideas to invest in so I do not hand over all my cash to the tax man . I am no computer expert but have a fair knowledge of military matters and know what I want to see.

How difficult is it to make a game worthy of my name

Nice map , nice counters for serious wargamers not a graphics fest ( I know its not that difficult - look at the new mod for GOA ) .

Full Eastern front game involving "semi" production, industrial relocation , strategic initative switches , politics , loss effects on national morale . leaders from Corps upwards ( lots of info on thise ) , training , amphib ops , seige , weather effects , extraction and explotation leading to more partisans etc etc etc .
Could include balkans - race to finish before starting Barbarossa - quicker its finished the more time you get - lots of ideas

Full OOB for every unit ( plenty of info around ) with the base unit as a division ( made up of Regiments ) including air and Naval units

Ideas please . If you can write the program you will be in the royalties. It would be better if you were in the UK !
Even Better if Matrix buy it .

Michael

Return to “Decisive Battles: Korsun Pocket”