BiN Serial Number Needed

Post bug reports and ask for tech support here.

Moderator: alexs

esteban

BiN Serial Number Needed

Post by esteban »

So, I got a brand new computer, but that means I have to reinstall Battles in Normandy on it. I am being asked for my game serial number

Problem, I no longer have my old electronic download emails with the serial number on them, but I do have my disk, which has a number printed on the interior spindle of the CD. Problem, those numbers printed on the interior of the CD do not seem to be or at least be recognized as the serial number of my game, so I can't instal BiN on my new PC.

So is there some way I can retrieve the serial number for my copy of BiN so that I can complete the install?

Weavos

RE: BiN Serial Number Needed

Post by Weavos »

LOL, same problem here. I have the case, but no book inside. Did the book contain the number, or was it all on the disc? I may be able to find book
Fred98

Post by Fred98 »

If you bought a physical copy of the game, the serial number is printed on the CD.

If you have a digital download version the serial number was sent by email.

Even if you trash you're computer you still have access to your email. Log onto the web site of youre ISP and check you're emails there.

If you kept youre order number you can get the serial number here on the Matrix web site
-

esteban

Post by esteban »

I have the disk and I have tried entering the number printed on it, but it is not recognized as a valid serial number.  I can check, but I doubt my ISP has a copy of an email that I downloaded years ago.  I was not able to recover my emails from my old computer.

Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

If you registered your game, which we strongly advise, then you can recover your serial number from our Members Club. The old physical copies did not have the serial number on the CD, but the more recent ones (about 3 years old or less) do. You can also go to www.findmyorder.com with your order info to retrieve serial numbers and download links for all games you've ordered from our store.

It's very important to keep the serial number in a safe place. If you can't find yours via www.findmyorder.com and you ordered from our store, e-mail me at erikr@matrixgames.com wiith your personal info and I'll try to find it for you.

Regards,

- Erik
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
GMeyer

Post by GMeyer »

I have a phyisical copy of the game; the CD. Despite what is posted in this support forum, the serial number is not printed on the CD.  I can't reinstall without the number.  How do I get it?  I bought the game when first it came out in 2004.  I don't remember whether ordered from Matrix or not.  Thanks.
George S. Meyer

Return to “Battles In Normandy Support”