DON'T PASS THE BUCK

Commander – Europe at War Gold is the first in a series of high level turn based strategy games. The first game spans WW2, allowing players to control the axis or allied forces through the entire war in the European Theatre.
PRUSSIAN TOM

DON'T PASS THE BUCK

Post by PRUSSIAN TOM »

OK! I bought EAW from Matrix. I have upgraded to EAW Gold, and the program won't run. Obviously an install problem. I was advised to go to the Slitherine site, and did. I tried all the fixes, but, at Slitherine, EAW Gold is a mod. It's is not supported directly by the company....and NONE of the fixes suggested work. [:@]

I buy a good number of games from Matrix...more than any other company. If you count only conflict sims, more from Matrix than ALL other wargame companies combined!!!

All I want is to find out a step-by-step way to install the EAW 3.0. I'd settle for 2.12, but that doesn't seem to appear on the download list, and the 2.012 will not run when installed.

Help, please. [X(]
There is no difference in ideology between the (American) Democrat & Republican Parties...only different special interest groups. They have one thing in common...self interest.
PRUSSIAN TOM

RE: DON'T PASS THE BUCK

Post by PRUSSIAN TOM »

Sorry if I sounded cranky. I should not let personal affairs interfere with the serious business of wargaming! [:'(]

Someone from Slitherine got back with me with a fix; I don't know which post got the reply, but thanks to all.[&o][&o] Sorry if I sounded snarky. [:-]
There is no difference in ideology between the (American) Democrat & Republican Parties...only different special interest groups. They have one thing in common...self interest.

Return to “Commander - Europe at War Gold”