Paid for but..

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.
LeeChard

Paid for but..

Post by LeeChard »

I bought the game but when I downloaded the game would not accept the serial#
When I enter the serial # it is copy/pasted so I'm confident it is correct
I tried to redownload the game but was informed that there is no record of my purchase number
I searched my computer and found a zipfile related to the game but it's an empty file
I sent an email to Plimus and got a form letter in response
It's only been two days but the fact that the part where the money is withdrawn from my charge card worked flawlessly I feel justifies my impatience
Andrew Loveridge

RE: Paid for but..

Post by Andrew Loveridge »

I believe I have found your order and everything thing looks correct. Can you confirm your order number as #58180326? I have reactivated your download. Please try it again, and let us know how it works out.
henri51

Post by henri51 »

I bought the game and installed it on both my computers (office and home)with no problems.So far it seems to work flawlessly. When I got home I had forgotten to bring the serial number, but I checked my email at work and one of the messages had the number. You can also get the number from the member site in your registered game list. When I tried to register the number it was already registered, so it looks like registration is now automatic, but I didn't think to look there before I checked the emails.

One thing I don't like much with the new system is that my downloads now expire after a while, so if I have to reinstall because I change computers or my game becomes broken or something, I have to write to Plimus to get a new download. I get a new computer almost every year (either home or work or portable), and it's already tough enough to redownload dozens of games, not to mention to write an email asking permission for each of them and waiting for an answer. My two main sites for buying games is matrix and Steam (occasionally Gamersgate and Impulse), and Steam keeps my games ready for download indefinitely. Matrix should do the same. I just got a new computer, and fortunately most of my Matrix games were with the old system so I could simply redownload them...

henri
LeeChard

Post by LeeChard »

Thanks Andrew,I have successfully downloaded but I used my wifes machine. She has Win7 the same as me but her browser is Firefox. Mine is windows explorer, fully updated, and I still had trouble with that. I should mention that I am not very computer savvy but I can usually muddle my way through.

By the way, I like the game[:)]

Return to “Tech Support”