You are not allowed to post links for 7 days from the date of your tenth post

Achtung Panzer:Operation Star is an Eastern Front wargame with solid graphics and sprawling battlefields that really emphasize the scope of WWII tank combat. The gameplay is a remarkably realistic turn-based and real-time operational/tactical hybrid wargame that continues the series begun by the acclaimed Achtung Panzer: Kharkov 1943.
Dane49

You are not allowed to post links for 7 days from the date of your tenth post

Post by Dane49 »

Why am I getting this message when I post links to videos of this game on YouTube?You are not allowed to post links for 7 days from the date of your tenth post.The Graviteam forum posted a link to the new video teaser of the Sinyavino DLC(On YOUTube) they plan to release next and I wanted to share that information.
kiddytoto

RE: You are not allowed to post links for 7 days from the date of your tenth post

Post by kiddytoto »

I got the same message. I just logged in and tried to maintain my page. I dont know whats wrong with it!? I even didn't do anything.
知己知彼百戰不殆;不知彼而知己一勝一負;不知彼不知己每戰必敗。
Schweinewitz

RE: You are not allowed to post links for 7 days from the date of your tenth post

Post by Schweinewitz »

Same here: "You are not allowed to post links for 7 days from the date of your tenth post." WTF?

I can't post or open up threads when

- I try to embed a picture I've uploaded here

- I want to add a link.

Is this a technical problem in the forum? Or is it eventually related to browser settings?
Dane49

Post by Dane49 »

Summer map conversion mod updater screen

Attachments
ScreenShot005gif.gif
ScreenShot005gif.gif (25.43 KiB) Viewed 253 times
Schweinewitz

Post by Schweinewitz »

So everything works fine for you again, Dane?

You're lucky, I still got that problem - no pictures, no links possible ...

____

EDIT: Can embed uploaded pictures now; posting links is still not possible.
Dane49

Post by Dane49 »

Yes,I seem to be able to post things again.I guess my 7 day ban has been lifted.I wonder if this means I'm on parole.[:)]
TeaLeaf

Post by TeaLeaf »

I cannot even post something without a link or image. I just get this message to my linkless and imageless post and can't post...

Return to “Achtung Panzer Operation Star”